DAILY IMAGE 10-6-2022

 DATE: 12-25-2473

LOCATION:  THE BLOODY MATTRESS  (Outer City Venue) 

TIME: 12:01 pm

Harmony and Mahogany waste no time getting it on immediately following the first bell of the dat at The (soon to be) Bloody Mattress.


AUTHOR'S NOTE:  I've long been aware of the fact that my world is greatly lacking in "Women of Color" and it is my intention to remedy that, though to do so I have to pretty much remake all my pose templates.  The thing is, once each template is done, I can use said template to make characters of ANY skin color, so one day I will be able to crank out fight after fight between ladies of all nationalities. 

Today's Daily was done by request of one of my Patrons, who has been patiently waiting for me to begin populating Green Tower City with some characters who are not Caucasian. Her name is Mahogany, which he came up with.  

(I don't do a lot of requests, as I already have a MILLION stories to get to, but from time to time I will make an exception for one of my donors.) 



CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY REGULAR BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment